Monday, February 21, 2011

Brother Gregory "The Bunker Letters" #24 I miss Dick...

Dear Don1001,
The Central Intelligence Agency kept a counterterrorism project secret from Congress for eight years, following the orders from vice president Dick Cheney.

    When this little item was posted on the boards I had two thoughts. My first thought, God I miss Dick Cheney, man of darkness. Yes, I’ll have to admit, he is a perfect Son of a Bitch, but he is our Son of a Bitch. Dick genuinely scared the shit out of the rest of the World. When our diplomats went into negotiate, they could stare across a table and state truthfully “Look! You better play ball, because the guy I work for is a loose canon, seriously, he might have you nuked.” I guarantee that if Dubya had let Dick get anywhere near those codes for the Nuclear Warheads, Iran would resemble an ashtray. Dick Cheney’s hardcore fatalistic worldview made many a world leader think to himself “Oh my God this motherfucker is really crazy.” That sort of reaction by the masses, my friend, gets you rabid followers and a wide berth through life, until you pop an artery or someone pops a cap into your ass. So I miss Dick, but don’t worry the former Vice President is laying low, getting another heart/soul transplant that will breath new life into him for that third and final act.
     Now onto my second thought, If that didn’t make Obama want to get a personal food taster, I don’t know what would. It takes five months before his boy Panetta finds a “Shadow” project in his CIA? Just how many of these projects are there in the military, NSA and the CIA and who runs them? And does the Intelligence Community really approve of a President Obama? Kennedy never really got along with the CIA “Cowboys”. It was the “Cowboys” (an inner clique of the original CIA) who planned the Bay of Pigs and were pissed because JFK pulled the plug on the mission with some of the “Cowboys” still on the beach. So what happens a few months later? JFK gets taken out in Dallas. Coincidence, maybe, probably not, best not to say anything. But if I were Obama I’d be finding out real quick. Let me see what former President was the head of the CIA? Why I think it was George Bush, Senior. It seems to me that few lunches with the former President wouldn’t be a bad idea that and a food-taster. I think Obama is starting to realize that he's riding the back of a tiger and if he ever falls off, the tiger will eat him. I got a new batch of poppies to harvest tonight and may be a few days before I post again. I think it may be time to howl at the Moon, tonight and maybe the next couple of nights. 
                       Thank God for concrete, Brother Gregory
                        
You can see videos of these sage observations here: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum
                                                  www.bell-jarboefilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother Gregory would love to hear your thoughts.