Tuesday, October 12, 2010

#2 "Securing The Hatches..."



Dear Don 1001,
Don't know if you made it "in" or not. I knew not to leave messages for the others. Eventually I’ll try to post messages at one of our favorite sites. But from what I'm getting off of the message boards it sounds like what we’ve been saying for years, the shit is ready to come down the "Mountain". Man I'm excited but it's scary, as Hell. After all of those years of being vigilant, we knew it was coming. I tried to tell others, but they bought the "Big Lie". With American public, all you have to do is dust it off and repackage it. The coup against Kennedy was so much more civilized, only thirty or so people paid for that one with their lives. This coup will be much more bloody, for this one the tab will be in the thousands. But hey, what's the going price of democracy in a First World country, on the black-market, anyway?
     You'll be glad to know that I got all of my seeds in the Rockwool, except the poppies. I told you that learning hydroponics and plant breeding was the way to go. With such a diverse (Cannabis) gene pool, I can spend next twenty years coming up with my own variety of Superweed. Anyway here is what I got planted in my garden: Basil, a lot of beans, Cannabis Sativa and Indica( 5 types) Green peppers, Khat, mushrooms (psilocybin and shitake) red peppers, rosemary, sage and tomatoes. Planted on the 10th and already have several seeds sprouting. Plus got a ten-gallon batch of the infamous "Pale Ale" starting to work. The yeast would like it to be warmer, you know, but the mushrooms love it! That's right, I got the Psilocybin mushroom spores are hard at work. Soon I will have the poppy seeds sprouted, as well. Just like the manual says: Opium is good for flesh wounds and phosphorous burns.
       Meanwhile I have started to fix up the place and get the ventilation better. First couple of days in here the oxygen level was kind of low. The Solar panels (camouflaged) have charged up the batteries. So its time to busted up a "Big Fatty" and try to pick up some television from reliable sources. Although its getting harder and harder to find any news that can be trusted. But I’m feeling better with every toke. (Cannabis - millions served happily everyday.) Which it is what it all boils down to, my friend, who gets to control the nation’s supply? Il Capo de Capo, so to speak.  The boys and girls in the White House just want a small “taste” of what goes through the Country. You know, just make sure that the whole thing goes smoothly. And if we pay and don't cause too much trouble, we get just enough to keep us going.  
                     Free till I die, Brother Gregory

                                    
Videos of these blogs can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hljarboe?feature=mhum
                                              www.bell-jarboefilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother Gregory would love to hear your thoughts.