Monday, October 11, 2010

#1 "Running For Cover..."

Dear Don 1001,

I hope this message finds you before it all goes to Hell. There was no time to call I knew I had to render all forms of communication that could be traced, useless. So I'm in the bunker now. It just wasn’t the time to hesitate. Empires far stronger than our own have been ripped apart with much less cause. After Obama got elected the cosmic fabric of the Universe was torn. When a half Kansas and half Kenyan with an Islamic name becomes President, it’s a bridge too far. So tonight might be the night that the whole Shit-storm begins. Think about it, Coups always happen at night and preferably on the weekends. By now, I fear the decision about who will supposedly lead country has been taken out of the hands of the "Little People". Remember in "Blade Runner" where the Inspector tells Decker "If you ain't one of us, you're "Little People".  Well I'm sure that the “Palinites” and “Obamanistas” are arming their camps and making "The List". You know the one "friends & enemies" because when crunch time comes, you got to know who you can depend on or who you’ll have to rip their guts from their still quivering body. Ah! The adrenaline rush of high stakes power politics, you can smell it in the air. Remember this, power is never given, it’s always taken. So it eventually it boils down to will get the Armed Forces to make a deal. And who knows what Faustian deals will be made to deliver the mantle of the White House. But it won't be pretty, it never is. Just ask Dick.
    I think I got everything I need. Got fuel, water, rice, beans, seeds and enough chemicals to make anything I might need. Granted I would have liked to obtain a few more hundred rounds of .223 full-metal jacket. If they come after me, I'll just have to make every shot count. Well I have to set-up a grow room and microbrewery. Hope you make it. I’ll try to communicate when discretion is assured.
                              Your humble servant,
                                                              Brother Gregory

                                          
Videos of these blogs can be seen at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hljarboe?feature=mhum
                                            http://foodchainthenovel.blogspot.com/
                                            www.bell-jarboefilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother Gregory would love to hear your thoughts.