Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#30 “4.4 Million Years and nothing has changed”


Dear Don1001,
    Today they announced the finding a fossil skeleton of the species Ardipithecus Ramidus, its age is about 4.4 million years, making it our oldest and best-preserved human ancestor. And yet after all those years of evolution and civilization, tonight I want to chase down an animal, a dangerous animal and kill it, then I want to build a fire, a large fire, cook that meat on that fire and then eat copious amounts of that charred animal flesh. After which, I want to take a woman physically and I would please her, every time I took her, she would be pleased again and again until we would sleep. Yes, tell me about your civilization, just once kill an animal (the larger the better) and then cook and tell me it wasn’t one of the best things you had ever eaten in your life. And every woman I’ve ever met secretly had a weird rape fantasy, I call it weird because these woman want to be raped by someone they want to have sex with, which technically isn’t rape, but they want the illusion of being taken. After 8,000 years of continuous civilization these things are still a part of our DNA and we can’t shake it. Anybody who has ever had a “grudge” fuck knows what I’m talking about, and for those who don’t know what a “grudge” fuck is, I’ll tell you. It’s when you want to fuck someone that you detest and they feel the exact same way you do. Now that’s what you call primal, folks. Yes, even though you’re pissed off at someone, you still want to have sex with them, it can be intense, pouring every bit of animosity into sexual energy, every thrust and counter thrust meant for passion, meant for pain. Tell me about your civilization, women go through untold pain, sticking silicon in their chests and other barbaric things like wearing high-heeled shoes to attract a powerful male that will take care of them. So should I apologize for being smarter, stronger and faster than average, Hell no. So as much as modern society may say they detest Alpha Males, they worship them. The majority of folks may say they prefer thoughtful, sensitive types, but when the shit hits the fan, the first thing people do is to look for a strong authority figure. So until we admit who we are and that there are certain things in our DNA that aren’t very pretty, we will remain a mystery to ourselves and continue to go through the same passion plays that result in a lot of misery. Me, personally, I’m proud that my ancestors for 4.4 million years did whatever it took, no matter what. Folks if you, murdered, lied, stole, cheated or cut and run, thank you, thank you. I’m here, so job well done. Style points do not matter when it come to life and death, the only thing that matters is life, and that it goes on, you're descendants can lie about the “style points” later and trust me, they will.
                               Howling at the Moon, Brother Gregory
You can see videos of these sage observations here: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhum
                                            www.bell-jarboefilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother Gregory would love to hear your thoughts.