Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brother Gregory "The Bunker Letters" #16 Coming up for Air...


Dear Don1001,
It’s time for a reconnaissance mission, plus I’m out of supplies. I under estimated the guts of the American people and overestimated my ability to be self-sufficient. Plus there is a local Tea Party Rally, so I can hide in plain sight. The Cops will be too terrified to mess with anyone. The “Powers That Be” know that a shit-storm is brewing and the least little thing like a Cop going Rambo on a little old lady with a Taser and there could be warfare in the streets. So I’m stoking up on Blueberry Haze (Two Cannabis Cup winners crossed – God Bless Alan Dronkers & DJ Short) and listening to Aryan Death Metal while getting on my camouflage:
Rockport Walking shoes with white athletic socks.
Blue Jeans that are one size too large and pressed, worn high as possible around the waist.
“No Bama” Baseball Cap
“I Love Caribou Barbi” T-shirt
Salmon colored Members only jacket that is one size too small with broken zipper.
A placard that says, “I want my Country Back!”
One pair of Oversized Cataract Sun Glasses.

With this stealth outfit I will be like a ninja, infiltrating the Tea Party, seamlessly. Once I’m “inside” I can see if these people have the right stuff to take back our country from those, that would keep us on our knees, The New World Order – Illuminati – The Council. You can call it you want but it’s all knowing and all-powerful. And if you fuck with them, you disappear, quickly. The Tea Party people think they “know”, but they don’t know. Seriously, if the Tea baggers did “know”, they probably wouldn’t show up in public protesting without a disguise. If these people knew the power behind the power, they would be too busy peeing all over themselves to protest. The Illuminati are straight up, First World Gangsters that have no soul and worship only power. Fuck with them and you will be dispatched with extreme prejudice. This is the big time, play for keeps power politics, that most don’t know about or wish to know, that includes Obama, Gore, Palin or McCain and the rest of those clueless Mother Fuckers that inhabit the Congress. Well I have everything for my mission. Ammo, Suicide pills (they’ll never take me) Khat, a couple U.S. Gold Coins (The Tea Party’s favorite currency) and a dozen condoms. Now I have to set my timer to blow the bunker in 48 hours, if I don’t make it. 
                    Fighting the good fight, Brother Gregory
                                              

You can view these rants in a form of a Video: http://www.youtube.com/user/Hljarboe?feature=mhum
                                         www.bell-jarboefilms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother Gregory would love to hear your thoughts.